For two years, I wrote over at my first blog, Mummy Mayhem. I wrote a lot of posts for that blog - over 500, in fact - and I posted far more often than I do on this one (but it was a different blog, I guess).
The following posts are the ones from MM I'm particularly proud of, or just kinda like. If you're bored, or have some down time or if you'd just LOVE to read more of my ramblings (*cough*), then go ahead and take a read.
- Some Days, Life is Like a Bag of Lemons
- I've Had Three Miscarriages. You?
- The Pregnancy Dreams
- My Poker Face - Bluffing My Way Through Parenting
- I'm Happy With My Three Boys. No, Really.
- Q: What Do You Do All Day? A: ...
- It's Not All Rainbows and Butterflies ...
On Body Image:
- Meet My Friend: Natalie - Her 27 Year Battle With Anorexia
- Skinny Girls Aren't (Always) Liars
- Why the Post-Surgery Images of Heidi Montag Really Upset Me
On Family, Friendships & Relationships:
- The Timing Was Perfect
- Yearning The Simpler Life
- Lessons of Young Love
- My Dad
- This Week I'm Grateful For ... My Mum
- My Sister, Valda - Forever Our Dancing Queen
- What Was Your Standout Moment on The Weekend (On becoming a Catholic)- Livin' in the 80s
- Having a Rant: The Taker Mum
- The Gift of Hindsight
- Scammers Are Everywhere
- The Great Outdoors ... Ugh.
On Blogging & Writing:
- Writers vs Bloggers - Is There a Difference?
- Interview with author Lisa Genova (2011)
- Interview with author Kylie Ladd (2011)
- Interview with author Kerri Sackville (2011)
Fiction Writing for 'Write on Wednesdays':
Week 1: Romance
Week 2: Musically Inspired
Week 3: The Facebook Status
Week 4: The Tree & The Clock Winked ...
Week 5: Character Building
Week 6: Word of the Week
Week 7: The Walk
Week 8: The Fight
Week 9: Living Life on The Edge
Week 10: The Mighty Mighty Rewrite
Week 11: Choosing My Own Adventure