Saturday, January 4, 2014

A new beginning


I have entered 2014 with a renewed sense of hope and happiness. There's something about a new year that gives you a sense that you can leave behind all that wasn't great during the previous year and start afresh, don't you think?

Mr A asked me the other day what new year's resolutions I have. The first one to spring to mind was, 'To write more.' I don't necessarily mean here, but in general. I've started a few pieces of writing over the past year or so that have been mostly neglected because there has been so much else on. As I said to Mr A, I'd like to set aside some more time to write this year.

So I will. I plan to, at least.

Happy 2014. Hope it's a good one - for all of us.

J
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts. J xox