Friday, June 1, 2012

100 RPM - It's here!



It is here. 100 RPM - One Hundred Short Stories Inspired by Music has been published!

To get your copy, and support a worthwhile charity, head on over to Amazon and grab a copy. Off you go then. I'll wait. ;)

To read more about how the collection was put together, check out my last post here.

Thanks again to the talented Caroline Smailes and all involved for putting together such a great eBook, and to Nik Kershaw for writing the intro. A special thank you to Kelly Clarkson for inspiring my story, Gone, in the collection.

And finally, congrats to all the writers involved. I've downloaded my copy, and I'll be reading all your stories ASAP!

Jodie
xox

1 comment:

  1. It's terrific! What a great thing to be a part of! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and for sharing your thoughts. J xox